After I was able to successfully keep the Black Prince alive for months, I decided that I was ready to take the next level of this hobby…COLLECTING.
I went on to search where to find them.
1st stop. The internet of course! I had to know whether there is a store near my area in Las Piñas. It led me to some Facebook pages. I also found about Cactus and Succulent Society of the Philippines, Inc. and Cactus and Succulent Forum of the Philippines. I asked to join and thanks to the Admin, they accepted.
I sent inquiries to those sellers nearby. Some of who gladly accommodated my messages are:
- they are located in Muntinlupa City.
- They accept bulk orders but you have to inquire first because they sometimes have limited stocks\
- They do only pick-up/meet-up. No shipping because they care about the quality and want to prevent the plants getting damaged.
- No minimum order for pick-up
- They have partner stores located in different malls, such as Alabang Town Center.
- Their actual store/house is in Quezon City but they also ship.
- It may take time before they reply to messages, but they still kindly accommodate inquiries.
- Highly recommended.
- Fast transaction.
- Wide range of selection.
- Pick-up or delivery.
- Free tips. More than customer care, it is because she loves her plants so much that she wouldn’t let go if she has a choice. But she really wants to promote the care of succulents.
This link also helped me get in touch with the other sellers in different locations in Metro Manila > Where to Buy Succulents in the Philippines: 18 Shops You Should Know
One of the stores mentioned in the link is my go to place in Quezon City Memorial Circle – The Succulent Haven – is, Cactus by Fur Elisse. Again, very accommodating and has wide range of succulents and cacti. If your lucky, you can even get rare ones.
There you go. I hope this saves you time in looking for a place to go buy your succulents and cacti.
If you know other place where others can go to that you’ve had good experience with, go ahead and write it down in the comment section below.
Goodnight for now!